Viñales Valley Day Trip From Havana
This tour is a very full day but is made worthwhile by the stunning various green tones of the Cuban landscape. The amazing vegetation changes from the mountains to the valley will astound you. You will witness the natural beauty that is Cuba!
The mountain formations called mogotes, found in just a few places on the globe and unique in the island, stand out as the natural value of this place, declared since 1999 a World Heritage site by UNESCO in the category of Natural Park.
The closest thing to Eden in Cuba is called Viñales Valley, where the water, the exuberant nature and cultivation are just incredible.
Among the caves found in the area, we visit the Indian Cave, where two subterranean rivers run and by 300 meters will leave us in awe with the marvel of its galleries.
You will have the chance to horseback ride the valley with local tour guides that will take you to tobacco and coffee plantations to see the whole process of them, learn how to roll a Cuban cigar and buy some as well from the farmers.
This is an unforgettable trip!
- A true creole cuban lunch at local restaurant
- Visit a tobacco plantation
- Horseback riding through the Valley
- The ride from Havana to Viñales takes 2h30
- Pick up at 07h00 at your desired location
- The car we use in our tours are always oldtimers from the 50's
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All payments and purchases are in cash
- Bring sun block and bug sprays if it is summer
- Comfortable clothes and shoes to walk on the fields
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceWe pick you up at your desired location in Havana
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Tour guide Service
- Transport Service
- Entrance fees to Museums, Galleries, Caves and other facilities
- Local tour guides to do the horseback riding
- Meals and drinks
• Departure from Hotel or Villa: 7h00
• Stops for pictures on the way as you please
• Visit the Indian Cave. $5.00 CUC per person
• Visit a Cigar plantation and talk to the farmers
• Horseback ride in the Valley with local tour guides. $10.00 CUC/hour per person
• Cuban lunch at a Local Restaurant. $ 15.00 to 20.00 CUC per person
• Visit the Prehistoric Mural
• Visit Los Jasmines lookout
• 16h00: Drive back to Havana.
• 18h30: Arrival to Hotel or Villa
- Enough cash because you will be far from banks
- A second pair of shoes or flipflops
- Bug sprays
- Sun block
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1