Captivating Havana Full Day Private Tour
This is the most popular tour of all to do when in Havana, Cuba. All customers want to go to Havana at least once. It’s a captivating city where not only history reveals itself, the culture also slides through its streets and the different styles of architecture are represented everywhere that make us think we have travelled back in time.
It was the operational centre of the Spanish colony in its imperial time, as well as for the neo-colony of the USA in its republican time. Two phases of subjugation that in spite of the sadness it left behind, it also helped to build up and fuse the identity of a whole country.
Today, the most sublime symbols of Cuba are enjoyed here, from a respectful and educated people, good rum, a nice Cuban creole meal, up to the best cigars of the world. Havana awaits you!
- Panoramic view of Matanzas City
- Take a stop at Bacunayagua Lookout
- Visit Revolution Square and the Christ of Havana
- Lunch in a Local Havana Restaurant
- Stroll along the Presidents Avenue
- Enjoy a walk through downtown Old Havana
- Travel around in old american cars
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Havana
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- All tours are done in old american cars
- Professional Tour Guide
- Cuban Creole Lunch
- Pick up and Drop off from Hotel
- Any special requirements or requests must be disclosed to the Tour Operator at the time of booking.
- The Tour Operator reserves the right to equally substitute portions of the Tour should a situation arise that it becomes dangerous or unreasonable to proceed with the original itinerary.
- All bookings with a child under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Tour Operator is not responsible for personal injury or emergency medical insurance. It is highly recommended that you arrange/ purchase your own personal injury, medical and cancellation insurance.
- If you are coming from the United States, you should call your bank and ask them to unblock your credit card, so that you can use it in Cuba.