Varadero Half-Day Tour
There is a morning pick up from your hotel at 10.00 or a late afternoon pickup at 16.00.
On this tour, you will take a panoramic ride through the entire peninsula discovering all the hotels, schools, churches and facilities. Do some shopping in the Gaviota Marina Commercial Center and see the Xanadu Mansion at the Golf Club. Also to be visited on this tour is the Josone's Park where you can take amazing pictures and see Al Capone's House.
Depending on the time of the day you are on this tour, you will enjoy either a Cuban lunch or dinner.
- Enjoy a panoramic ride through the entire peninsula
- Do some shopping when you visit Gaviota Marina Commercial Centre
- Take great pictures in Josone's Park
- See the house of Al Capone
- Cuban Lunch or Dinner
- Transport in vintage American cars for 1-4 people and Minivan 1-7 people
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Havana, Varadero and Matanzas City. Pick up from other city's on request too.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Professional guide / driver
- Transport in large American Cars or Minivan
- Any special requirements or requests must be disclosed to the Tour Operator at the time of booking.
- The Tour Operator reserves the right to equally substitute portions of the Tour should a situation arise that it becomes dangerous or unreasonable to proceed with the original itinerary.
- All bookings with a child under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Tour Operator is not responsible for personal injury or emergency medical insurance. It is highly recommended that you arrange/ purchase your own personal injury, medical and cancellation insurance.
- If you are coming from the United States, you should call your bank and ask them to unblock your credit card, so that you can use it in Cuba.