Half Day Sampling The Flavour of Brussels Private Walking Tour
This tour introduces you to a tasting of famous traditional Belgian flavours in the charming quarter of the world-famous Grand-Place in Brussels. We stroll around the medieval heart of Brussels and visit local beer parlours, food stalls and chocolatiers.
Our Belgian Flavors tasting walk in Brussels starts are your hotel in central Brussels or any place of your choice in the Old Town. We invite you to discover the secrets of medieval Brussels and its culinary traditions during a 3 to 4-hour great experience.
This walking tour - introducing all the must-see sights of Brussels Old Town - is combined with refreshing tasting stops at several local historical beer parlours, side-walk cafés, fish bars and chocolatiers. It is also a great opportunity to mingle with locals and capture the spirit of the city.
Along with local flavors tasting experience you will get the personalized guiding into the local culture, architecture and history of Brussels. You will sample the world-famous Belgian beers, cheese, fries, chocolate, waffles and more!
During our walk I'll share wonderful stories about the local cuisine and lively historical anecdotes.
- Grand Place
- Galeries St-Hubert
- Ste-Catherine fish market
- Ilot Sacré
- Plus many more!
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 3 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Brussels. Locations outside of Brussels will be an additional fee.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Food samplings (beer, cheese, sausages, fries, waffles, chocolate etc.)
- Services of your personal tour guide for up to 4 hours
- Extra food or drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Children below 16 will have a choice of soft drinks instead of beer
- If you have food allergies please let us know and we'll be happy to work around it