Brussels Beer Tour
You can now get to know the exciting world of Belgian beer. Meet the culture and history of this beverage and its production method. Discover the different types of beer in the best locations: Belgium, a small country in size with 1,132 beer brands.
Every day more and more people are interested in discovering and enjoying the variety of beers offered by this country. Be sure to discover the reasons for this fame, the Lambic beers exclusive from Brussels and beers made by Trappist monks.
We start the visit by tasting two beers in the first brewery, considered to be one of the best ones in Brussels. You can try here some of the most unique beers in the world. We will continue the tour in a very trendy brewery, where we you enjoy the authentic atmosphere that makes Brussels’s evening so famous. We will take there a real Belgian Trappist beer.
Finally, we will go to a brewery that has entered the Guinness World Record for having the most extensive beer list in the world. We will taste here another beer in a great atmosphere. We will then finish the tour, with some advice on how to continue enjoying the exciting world of beer in Belgium.
- Get to know the exciting world of Belgian Beers
- Try 4 different beers
- Visit the brewery that has entered the Guinness World Record for having the most extensive beer list in the world
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 4 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationNo amount will be charged if cancellation is made at least 48 hours in advance (local time Belgium). If the cancellation is made during the 48 hours before the day of the visit, 50% of the total cost will be charged. In case of no show or cancellation within 24 hours before the visit, you will be charged 100% of the total cost of the reservation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 4 Beers
- English-speaking guides
- Document with recommendations on breweries, beer and the best shopping in town
- Personal expenses
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time