Guided Bruges Tour From Brussels
At 8:30 am we pick you up in the centre of Brussels to head to the charming town of Bruges, located 100 kilometres northwest of the Belgian capital and only 15 km from the North Sea.
Come and discover the charm of “the Venice of the North” and the reason why its entire historic centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
During the city tour you will see: the Lake of Love, the Begijnhof (founded in 1245), Walplein Square, the Stoofstraat, Old St. John’s Hospital, the Church of Our Lady, the Gruuthuse Palace, the Dijver Canal, Rozenhoedkaai, Tanners square (Huidenvettersplein), the castle Square with the Gothic Town Hall, the Basilica of the Holy Blood, the Market Square (Grote Markt) with the Bell Tower (Belfort) and, finally, the St. Salvator’s Cathedral.
After the visit you will have 4 hours of free time to have lunch, to explore the city as you please, to enjoy the exclusive chocolate of Bruges and to see the famous lace shops.
- Visit Bruges, “the Venice of the North
- Explore the city as you please
- Enjoy the exclusive chocolate of Bruges
- See the famous lace shops
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 4 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no fee if a cancellation is made at least 24 hours before the booked day (local time Belgium). If cancellation is made 24 hours before the day of booking, 50% of the total cost will be charged. In case the client does not show up, the total cost of the visit will be charged.
- Instant Confirmation
- English speaking guide
- City map and recommendations on the country
- Train/Bus Tickets (round trip ticket)
- Discount card (discounts at restaurants, chocolate shops, museums)
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- This tour is available on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- Usually, we will go by train but in some cases, we can offer the service by bus
- The estimated time to get back to Brussels is 18:00h
- We offer guided tours for groups of at least 4 persons