Half Day Brussels Private Walking Tour
Brussels city is quickly becoming a trendy spot for weekend getaways and holidays. Apart from its famous chocolates and beers, there are many attractions that most visitors cannot begin to imagine. It is a centre of European culture, officially nicknamed ‘the European Village’, with almost 90 museums, beautiful parks, fascinating walks, trendy restaurants and bars.
There is a lot to learn about the history of the city, the architecture, the Belgian obsession with comic strips, and the art of chocolate, fries, mussels, waffles and beer.
A typical half-day Brussels city walk includes the main sights of the historical heart of Brussels. You will see the Grand-Place, the world famous Market Square with its incomparable City Hall and precious Guild Houses, the Galeries St Hubert, Cathedral of St Michel, Ilôt Sacré, the Manneken-Pis, the neo-classical Bourse and St Gery area and a complimentary chocolate tasting.
- Visit the Grand-Place
- Ste-Catherine fish market
- St-Hubert shopping arcades
- Chocolate sampling
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Italian
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in the city centre.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Complimentary chocolate sampling
- Services of personal tour guide for 2 to 3 hours
- City centre hotel pickup and drop off service
- No entrance fees needed for this tour
- Personal expenses
- Transportation from/to hotel if outside city center
- You may combine this tour with a walking lunch or dinner to sample the local flavours (cheese, beer, fries, fish, ham, pâté, freshly baked bread, waffles and chocolate)
- For walking tours taken between October and March - in case of bad rainy, snowy, windy cold weather, we might either shorten the walks or visit indoor sites instead.
- Bear in mind that there are lots of cobbled stones street in Brussels old town; Make sure you're wearing comfy shoes.
- If you wish to extend to a full day tour of Brussels, we will add a 1/2 day driving tour to include: the Royal district of Laeken where you'll see the King's Castle, the Atomium, the Chinese house and Japanese Tower, the Royal Greenhouse, the Arch of Triumph, the elegant residential and shopping districts of Avenue Louise and last but not least, the E.U. headquarters.