Full Day Private Tour In The Countryside Of Brussels
We start from Brussels and drive to Namur and stop at the citadel where you will enjoy some fantastic views and great scenes over the valley.
From Namur, we drive a road that follows closely every winding of the river unveiling astonishing edifices and the works of nature and men.
Then we reach Dinant, a historic town spectacularly sited along impressive stone cliffs. The scenery is an alternation of richly-wooded heights with massive grey rocks that assume picturesque forms. We visit ancient Benedictine abbey and cloister, the ruins of a military fortress, an old farmhouse, a restored watermill, and their beautiful surroundings.
We wander through charming villages nestling in the valleys where traditions and folklore still live on, and where the region's arts and crafts can be enjoyed.
- Drive through charming villages nestling in the valleys
- Scenic drive along the Meuse river
- Picture stops at ciitadels of Namur/Dinant
- Cheese, beer, bread, ham sampling (snack lunch)
- Benedictine Abbey of Maredsous (private tour of cloister)
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from locations in and around Brussels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Services of personal tour guide
- Snack lunch (beer, cheese and ham sampling) - Based on 2 participants. Any additional person @15€.
- Private guided tour of cloister at Benedictine abbey of Maredsous
- Private transportations from/to any hotel in Brussels
- Snack lunch for any additional participant (rate based on 2pax) (+15€pp)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please include your pick up details when making your booking.
- We recommend you wear weather appropriate clothing and footwear for this tour. Comfortable footwear is also a must!