7 Days South Luangwa & Victoria Falls Safari – Zambia
This Itinerary gives you an opportunity to experience the abundance of wildlife found in South Luangwa National Park with Morning and Night Game drives during your three nights stay at Mfuwe Lodge inside the Park.
The Victoria Falls will offer the best experience with some of the amazing activities such as a Helicopter Flight and Sunset Boat Cruise on the Zambezi River during your last three nights during your three nights in Zambia.
About South Luangwa National Park
For most visitors, South Luangwa National Park is by far the most practical park to visit in the valley.
This is Zambia’s premier wildlife park, with superb wildlife and many excellent camps.
This is where the now famous walking safaris started from over 60 years ago and this unique African destination retains some of the finest world-class safari guides.
Mfuwe lodge -South Luangwa National Park Lodge
Ease yourself into Luangwa life with a stay at the award-winning Mfuwe Lodge.
Set inside the park, just five minutes’ drive from the main gate, the lodge's allure is instantly obvious.
Beneath a canopy of ebony and mahogany, its eighteen air-conditioned chalets are arranged around the banks of two lagoons where an endless stream of wildlife that will keep you enthralled as you lounge on the open deck or take a dip in the swimming pool.
This region of the park is renowned for its prolific game - giraffe, hippos, buffalo, antelope, and crocodile are constant visitors to Mfuwe Lodge's lagoon, whilst in November the local elephants regularly wander right through the lobby, lured by a nearby wild mango tree.
Voted Best Lodge in Zambia in 2009 Mfuwe Lodge also offers you the chance to relax at its Bush-Spa or buy a few mementoes of your time in Zambia at our curio shop.
Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge - Livingstone
Fun and lively, the Victoria Falls Waterfront is the perfect place to stay when you are looking for centrally located, yet affordable Livingstone accommodation.
The Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge has long been known as the heart of Livingstone, Victoria Falls Zambia.
Only four kilometres from the area’s main attraction, the Victoria Falls, the resort is ideally positioned to take advantage of the many activities that are on offer in the area.
The Waterfront resort offers great facilities including a restaurant and bar where many sundowners have been enjoyed from the deck whilst overlooking the Zambezi River and Siloka Island.
- Day and night game drives
- Victoria Falls Guided Tour
- 15 minutes Helicopter Flight
- Tour of the Reptile Park
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- The minimum age for this tour is 12
- A minimum of 2 passengers are required to book this tour
- Tis tour is available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up from Kenneth Kuanda Int Airport
- Easy CancellationCancellation Policy 0-30 days before travel = 100% cancellation charge 31-60 days before travel = 75% cancellation charge 61-90 days before travel = 50% cancellation charge 91+ days before travel = no charge
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 3 Nights Ensuite Luxury Chalet Accommodation at Mfuwe Lodge
- 2 game viewing activities per day (Day & Night game drive safaris) at South Luangwa National Park
- 16% government VAT taxes and service charge
- National Park Entry Fees and Bed Levies
- Laundry & Wi-Fi Service at Mfuwe Lodge
- 3 nights Ensuite Chalet Accommodation at the Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge
- All Daily Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Guided Victoria Falls Tour
- 2 hours Sunset Zambezi Cruise (with snacks, local drinks, beers, house wines and spirits)
- 15 Minutes Helicopter Flight
- Tour of Reptile Park
- Domestic Flight from Lusaka to Mfuwe in South Luangwa National Park
- Domestic Flight Mfuwe to Livingstone International Airport in Livingstone Via Lusaka
- All transfers
- Any other services not mentioned
- Any visas that are required
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Upon arrival in Lusaka at Kenneth Kaunda Int Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist you with your luggage and check in on your domestic flight to Mfuwe in South Luangwa.
When you arrive at Mfuwe International Airport a guide from Mfuwe Lodge will be waiting for you who will welcome and assist you with luggage then transfer to Mfuwe Lodge.
When you arrive at the lodge you will check-in and then be taken for night game drive and return to the lodge in time for dinner and later bed.
You will have a morning breakfast before going on a game drive.
You will then return to the lodge for brunch and free time to relax.
Later in the afternoon you will have afternoon tea/coffee and snacks before going out for an afternoon/night game drive – during this drive you will break for sundowner and enjoy some drinks and continue with a night game drive when it’s dark using the flashlight with the help of a spotter and concentrating on the nocturnal animals.
You will later return to the lodge in time for dinner.
You will have a morning breakfast before you go on a morning game drive.
Then return to the lodge to check out and then the guide from Mfuwe Lodge will take you to the Airport in time for your Flight to Livingstone via Lusaka.
When you arrive at Livingstone International Airport in Livingstone, our representative will welcome you and transfer you to Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge where you will stay for the last nights of your Zambia Safari.
Check in at the lodge and relax then you will have dinner and bedtime.
You will have a morning breakfast, then you will be taken for the Victoria Falls Guided Tour on the Zambia Side for about 3 hours.
Then you will be dropped at the lodge for lunch then relax and later in the afternoon at around 4 pm you will go for a Sunset Boat Cruise – on this activity you will be served some nice sundowner drinks and snacks while enjoying some amazing Wildlife such as Elephants, Crocodiles, Hippos and lots of birds Then later you will be dropped at the lodge in time for dinner.
You will have a morning breakfast, then you will be picked up for a 15 minutes Helicopter Flight – This is the great activity to see and experience the might of Victoria Falls and the Zambezi River in an aerial view.
Then later you will be taken for a Tour of the Reptile Park where you will view some of Livingstone's most notorious man-eating crocodiles as well as a fascinating collection of Zambia's most dangerous and venomous snakes that has been put in the park.
Then you will return to the lodge for lunch then you will have the entire afternoon free and enjoying your room and Riverview then dinner and bed.
You will have a morning breakfast, then you will later check out of the lodge and our driver will pick you and take you to Livingstone International Airport in time for your Flight.
- In order to comply with the Airline policies, we now need a copy of your passport for correct details. Please provide us with this information as soon as possible so we can secure correct details for your flights. We will not be accountable for any wrong names given as airlines reserve the right to deny boarding if the names are not as per the passenger’s passport entry.
- Ensure you have personally checked your passport validity and visa requirements
- We recommend that all our clients arrange travel insurance in their home country
- All Packages are subject to availability at the time of making a booking
- The minimum age on this tour is 12 due to the walking safaris
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1