6 Days Camping South Luangwa & Victoria Falls
For most visitors, South Luangwa National Park is by far the most practical park to visit in the valley and is Zambia’s premier wildlife park, with superb wildlife and many excellent camps.
This is where the now famous walking safaris started from over 60 years ago and this unique African destination retains some of the finest world-class safari guides.
There are many contenders for the title of Africa's best game park. The Serengeti, Amboseli, Ngorongoro Crater, Etosha, Kruger, Moremi and Mana Pools would certainly be high on the list.
South Luangwa has a better claim than most. Some of these other areas will match its phenomenally high game densities.
Many others – the lesser known of Africa's parks – will have equally few visitors.
One or two also allow night drives, which open up a different, nocturnal world to view, allowing leopards to be commonly seen and even watched whilst hunting.
However, few have South Luangwa's high quality of guiding together with its remarkable wildlife spectacles, day and night, in the isolation of a true wilderness. These elements, perhaps, are how the contenders ought to be judged, and on these the South Luangwa Park comes out around the top of the list.
Fun and lively, the Victoria Falls Waterfront is the perfect place to stay when you are looking for centrally located, yet affordable Livingstone accommodation.
The Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge has long been known as the heart of Livingstone, Victoria Falls Zambia.
Only four kilometres from the area’s main attraction, the Victoria Falls, the resort is ideally positioned to take advantage of the many activities that are on offer in the area.
The Waterfront resort offers great facilities including a restaurant and bar where many sundowners have been enjoyed from the deck whilst overlooking the Zambezi River and Siloka Island.
- Guided Tour & Sunset Boat Cruise
- Game Drives in South Luangwa
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up from Kenneth Kaunda International Airport in Lusaka
- Easy CancellationCancellation Policy 0-30 days before travel = 100% cancellation charge 31-60 days before travel = 75% cancellation charge 61-90 days before travel = 50% cancellation charge 91+ days before travel = no charge
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Flight from Mfuwe to Livingstone via Lusaka
- Flight from Lusaka to Mfuwe In South Luangwa National Park
- Sunset Zambezi Boat Cruise (Including Drinks & Snacks)
- Guided Victoria Falls Tour – (Including Park Fees, Rain Coats & Water)
- Airport Transfers
- 2 Activities Per full Day (Morning & Nights Game Drives) at Croc Valley Camp
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 2 Nights in Adventure Village Tent at Victoria Waterfront Lodge
- 3 Nights Ecco Tents Accomodation at Croc Valley Camp
- Visa & Insurance
- Optional Activities
- Park Fees at Croc Valley Camp in South Luangwa (US$ 25.00 Per Day)
- Anything of Personal Nature
Upon arrival at Kenneth Kaunda International Airport in Lusaka, you will be met by our representative who will then assist with your luggage and help you to check in for the domestic flight which leaves around 4 PM.
When you arrive at Mfuwe Airport a guide from Croc Valley Camp will be waiting for you, then he will transfer you to Croc Valley Camp on a transfer that takes about 45 minutes.
Check and relax then later dinner.
Morning breakfast then you will go out for a morning safari on a 4x4 safari vehicle and later you will return to the camp in time for lunch and free time to relax then afternoon tea.
You will then leave for the afternoon/night game drive to return to the lodge in time for dinner.
Same as day two – Breakfast and morning drive back to camp for lunch and free time then afternoon tea will follow and later afternoon/night game drives and return for dinner.
Morning breakfast and then a guide from Croc Valley Camp will transfer you to Mfuwe Airport in time for your flight to Livingstone Victoria Falls via Lusaka.
When you arrive in Livingstone our representative will welcome and transfer you to Victoria Waterfront Lodge where you will spend your last 2 nights.
Check-in and Lunch then you will have free time to relax or try other activities such as Helicopter Flight, Bungee Jump and many other activities.
Then later dinner and bedtime.
Morning Breakfast and then you will be picked for a Guided Victoria Falls tour.
You will then be dropped off at the lodge for lunch and free time.
Later in the afternoon, you will have a sunset boat Cruise served with some drinks and snacks.
You will enjoy this activity with a nice sunset view, wildlife such as elephants, Hippos and lots of birds.
Then you will drop at the lodge later its dinner time.
Morning breakfast and then our driver will transfer you to Livingstone Airport in time for your International Flight Back Home.
- In order to comply with the Airline policies, we now need a copy of your passport for correct details. Please provide us with this information as soon as possible so we can secure correct details for your flights. We will not be accountable for any wrong names given as airlines reserve the right to deny boarding if the names are not as per the passenger’s passport entry.
- Ensure you have personally checked your passport validity and visa requirements
- We recommend that all our clients arrange travel insurance in their home country
- For any optional activities please email firstname.lastname@example.org