The Seafood Tour by Night
On this tour, you will able to ride a cyclo through Nha Trang’s busy esplanade and hectic side streets. Visit Nha Trang’s famous local SeaFood Alley and see how seafood dishes make their way from the sea to your plate.
A famous Nha Trang cuisine, grilled fish paper, which appears in many famous international travel guides. After removing the bone, fish is ground and spiced, then kneaded into small doughs.
It's savoured and can combine with rice or grilled scallops which is another popular dish in Nha Trang. After a short stint over the fire, Scallops come out succulent, silky, and sweet which will put you on cloud nine immediately.
If you want some dishes far more different, then squid steamed ginger, steamed snails, echinus grilled are all you need. Made from fresh seafood with high food safety standards and original recipes from a top-flight chef and sure to be an unforgettable experience!
- The famous Grilled paper fish
- Squid steamed ginger
- Steamed snails
- Grilled Echinus
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Chinese
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Nha Trang city centre.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services by cyclo or car
- Experienced English/Chinese speaking guide
- Seafood dinner at local Alley
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Please make guides aware if you have a seafood allergy