Private Full-Day Tour of Da Lat From Nha Trang
The city is located 1,500 m (4,900 ft) above sea level on the Langbian Plateau in the southern parts of the Central Highlands region.
Da Lat's specific sights are pine wood forming the name "City of thousands of pine trees" with twisting roads and marigold blossoms in the winter.
The city's temperate weather stands in contrast to Vietnam's otherwise tropical climate. Mist covers the valley almost year-round led to its name "City of Eternal Spring".
You will be picked up from your hotel and depart to Da Lat. Stop at Khanh Vinh to have a morning coffee and take some photos beside the river. Arrive in Da Lat city and enjoy a delicious lunch and hot tea.
Continue to Truc Lam Zen Monastery by cable car, Golden Buddha Statue, Datanla waterfall by the roller coaster, Coffee plantation, Strawberry plantation and shopping at Da Lat market.
Stop at Khanh Vinh on the way back to Nha Trang and have a soft meal before you are dropped off at your hotel to end your tour.
- Have your morning coffee at Khanh Vinh
- Lunch in Da Lat
- Cable car to visit Buddha statue
- Waterfall rollercoaster
- Shopping at Da Lat market
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Children under 6 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in central Nha Trang.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private Car
- All entrance fees
- Cable Car
- Bottled water
- Lunch and Snacks
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Personal expenses
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for walking