Taste of Vietnam by Cyclo Half Day Tour
Be transported by cyclo, a three-wheeled bicycle with a carriage at the front for the passenger to sit in while our driver uses pedal power to power us along.
Cyclo has been honoured and loved for generations. This allows you to take in the sights, sounds and smells of Nha Trang City without noisy sound from engines and very environmentally friendly.
Discover the historic Stone Church, located at an altitude of 12 meters in the city centre. It was built entirely in the style of Western Catholic Church with a steeple with three bells in the middle.
After, visit the Long Son Pagoda and contemplate a white giant Buddha statue on the hilltop and many other architectural features. That experience will give you a fantastic feeling of wonder. You will be amazed at the beauty of local Dam Market, a symbol of the city.
From the day’s catch of fresh seafood to the latest in fashion everything can be found here at Cho Dam Market. Unlike the street vendor markets in other cities throughout Vietnam, this market has actual vendor stalls selling clothes, gifts, fresh food and local special products.
Find out Cham ethnic group history by visiting the Po Nagar Tower, a very glorified structure with amazing architectures filled with stunning colours. This complicated site belonged to the medieval principality of Khauthara, a small country near modern Nha Trang.
The local Buddhists of Nha Trang use this place for prayer and worshipping. At the end of the tour, enjoy a cool leisure stroll along Nha Trang beach with a picturesque scene.
- Cyclo tour
- Discover the stone church
- Visit Long Son Pagoda
- Shop at Cho Dam market
- Po Nagar Tower
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Chinese
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Nha Trang.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by cyclo
- English/Chinese speaking local guide
- Admission fees
- Vietnamese lunch
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Keep valuable items on you at all times
- Pickup service is only for hotels in Nha Trang City Center. Some resorts (like Amiana, Mia, Fusion,...) are subject to an extra fee
- Wear appropriate and dignified clothing (pants, short & long sleeve shirt) while visiting the Long Son Pagoda