Private Half-Day Nha Trang City Tour
Pick up from Hotel The Ponagar Cham Tower Ponagar is a Cham temple tower founded sometime before 781 AD and located in the medieval principality of Kauthara.
It is dedicated to Yan Po Nagar, the goddess of the country, who came to be identified with the Hindu goddesses Bhagavati and Mahishasuramardini, and who in Vietnamese is called Thiên Y Thánh Mẫu. These towers were built the Cham civilisation between the 7th and 12th century to honour Yang Ino Po Nagar The Chong Promontory Hon Chong consists of massive rocks lying on top of one another, located in the dunes, looks like the work of a giant, who carelessly put several massive stones together.
On one side of the rock, facing the sea, there is a deep handprint with the five fingers close together The Long Son Pagoda This pagoda was built to commemorate the monks and nuns who died while fighting.
The pagoda, which was resident monks, was founded in the late 19th century and has been rebuilt several times over the years At the top of the hill, behind the pagoda, is a vast white Buddha seated on a lotus blossom and visible from all over the city.
The Stone Church With the grey rocks was stacked, adhesive cement to create your very own beauty to the church. Facing the courtyard, just a distant panoramic, panoramic view of the city, enjoy the cool breeze blowing in from the sea that you will forget all the anxiety, the daily toil. Guide drop guest off the Hotel.
- Chong Promontory
- Long Son pagoda
- Stone Church
- Ponagar Temple
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up & drop off included.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Bottled Water
- Entrance Fees
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Please dress in appropriate clothing