Hot Spring & Mud Bath Spa Relax
After a pickup, you’ll stop at The Thap Ba Hot Springs Center, located behind the Po Nagar Cham Tower. Before immersion in the mud, it is advised to bathe in hot water.
The mineral water can be as hot as 40 degrees. The inorganic mud comes from rocks and volcanic ash and is claimed to be both an effective physical therapy and a cure for complexion problems.
On the way back, we will pay a visit to a cultural site of the city, the Hindu Temple - a Cham temple tower founded sometime before 781. It’s even older than Angkor Wat in Cambodia, no wonder this religious architecture is commonly called breathtaking!
- PoNagar Towers (Hindu Temple)
- Thap Ba Hot Spring Center
- Visit a Local Market
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Chinese
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Nha Trang.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- English/Chinese speaking local guide
- Admission fees
- Private pool of special mud bath
- Refreshments on coach
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Vietnamese lunch
- Pickup service is only for hotels in Nha Trang City Center. Some resorts (like Amiana, Mia, Fusion,...) are subject to an extra fee
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1