Half Day Biking Countryside Tour & Cooking Class in Nha Trang
It is a wonderful idea, when you are in Nha Trang city, to spend a half-day countryside bike tour with our team and then join a cooking class. This is a real traditional experience and would be a sweet memory during your stay in Nha Trang city.
Our tour begins at your Hotel or from Nha Trang port with transport by car to our meeting point.
This Tour is a "Must do" for first-time visitors and is very kid friendly.
8am; 9am; 10am: You will be picked up from Hotel/Nha Trang port by our expert tour guide & Private car.
Transfer to the meeting point to get your bike and begin cycling to Nha Trang countryside along Cai river.
On the way, we will stop at some spots:
+ Mat weaves house
+ Loc Tho pagoda
+ Orphanage house
+ Wooden bridge
+ Local market
Next is the cooking class with local people and afterwards, enjoy your freshly cooked lunch.
Menu: Spring roll, Chicken simmered, Fish fried crispy, Rice, Fruits.
Cycle back to the meeting point where you will be transported by car back your Hotel/Nha Trang port.
- Cooking Class
- Drop off after tour to Hotel/Port
- Tour Guide
- Transport from Hotel/ Port to meeting point
- Duration: 6 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceHotel/Port pick-up & drop off
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Small Group Tour
- Hotel/Port Pick up and Drop off
- Local Tour Guide
- Bottled Water
- Appropriate footwear for cycling a bike
- Smart Casual clothing is recommended
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.