Make a Latern Half Day Tour
We offer you a tour of a traditional handicraft village to make some lanterns, these simple yet colourful lanterns are both parts of Hoi An culture and Hoi An today.
In the morning, our local guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and will ride by bicycle to the home of a craftsman.
Here you will have a brief introduction to the history, shape and colour of the lantern as well as the many stages of making them. You can make your own lantern and keep it as a souvenir.
Say goodbye to the handicraft house and ride to the herb village for lunch.
- Transfer by bike to handicraft village
- Make a lantern
- Meet the local lantern crafters
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hoian.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transfer by bike
- English-speaking guide
- Material to make a lantern
- Personal expenses
- Exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation.