Cham Culture Traces - My Son Joining Tour
In the morning, (exact time advised upon reconfirmation), we will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An and head to My Son, where hidden treasures of Cham culture lies. My Son was a site of religious ceremony for kings of the ruling dynasties of Champa, as well as a burial place for Cham royalty and national heroes.
Since it has been discovered and researched by the Viet and international archaeologists and experts, it is now marked as a must-go place in Hoi An!
Thanks to the miracles of the constructions here, their charm and their similarity with other artworks in Southeast Asia, My Son has been designated by UNESCO a world heritage in the 20th century for many years.
- See one of Vietnam's many awarded UNESCO heritage sites
- Visit Cham royalty burial sites
- Discover the hidden Cham cultures
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hoian.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Exact pick up time advised upon the reconfirmation
- Special discount for private tour provided upon request
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1