Hoian Basket Boat & Bike Half Day Tour
A guide will welcome you at the hotel lobby, from there ride a bicycle to the herb village - a little charming village that lies on the edge of Hoi An. There you can see the wonderful farming life scenery with local farmers hard at work in their own garden.
Keep riding to the wharf, where you can take a cruise along Thu Bon river to Cam Thanh Village - it is about 4 hectares, during Vietnamese war, this was a shelter for local people and soldiers.
On the cruise, you will have a chance to enjoy sightseeing and many opportunities to take your own photos. Keep going to the fishing village to explore the Water Coconut Palm with our unique basket boats and visit the lake of shrimp, there you will have the chance to catch fish with the local fishermen’s net.
Learn how to paddle the Vietnamese unique bamboo basket boats. Explore the tranquil coconut palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers of both sides.
Enjoy food on the boat. All of these activities make up a unique and special tour that will be an unforgettable experience on your trip to Vietnam. Transfer to your hotel by bike.
- Learn how to paddle a basket boat
- Bike tour to Cam Thanh village
- See local farmers and fishermen
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hoian.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bike & boat hire
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Admission fee
- Personal Expenses, drinks