Half Day Discovery at Hoian Ancient Town
The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in the early morning and take you for an interesting walk over the tile-roofed Japanese Bridge.
Visit taciturn Chinese Assembly Halls, enjoy the attractiveness of ancient houses or listen to folk music of Central Vietnam at old club-houses.
Later we can stop at shrines or stroll into the market located by Thu Bon river, where you may find the same feelings of the artists, who see the rooftops of Hoian a magical old world of Oriental feel and use them as a source of inspiration.
This is also a wonderful town to shop for lanterns, soft silk, raw silk, or get your clothes tailored within a day.
Late afternoon is cycling with our guide, 4km from the centre of the ancient town to Cua Dai, the “Big Beach”, to relax and enjoy the sunset or swimming.
- Chu Dai beach
- Chinese Assembly Halls
- Shopping by Thu Bon river
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hoi An.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee
- Bicycle rental
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1