Group Tour -5 Days 4 Nights Central Vietnam Heritage Trail ( Hoian, My Son, Hue, Quang Binh)
Discover the narrow streets of the Hoi An ancient town and visit some key sites such as the Japanese Bridge, Chinese Assembly Halls and Ancient House.
Have a real adventure with a wonderful eco-tour named Wet Rice - which allows you to know about the whole process of how rice reaches its finished product.
Discover the poetic city of Hue.
Enjoy a boat trip along Son River to visit Phong Nha Cave (also called “Wet Cave”) and Tien Son cave (Dry Cave), enjoy the stunning scenery along the way.
There is a Kayaking session on Chay River to warm up your body.
- 5 Days 4 night Small Group tour
- Knowledgeable, Multilingual and certified tour guides
- Explore the narrow streets of the Hoian ancient town
- Have a real adventure with a wonderful Eco tour named Wet Rice
- Discover the city of Hue
- Relax on a boat trip along Son River to visit Phong Nha Cave (also called “Wet Cave”) and Tien Son cave (Dry Cave)
- Enjoy a kayaking session on Chay River
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 5 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePicked up services will be available from your hotel in Hoi An. However if you wish to picked up from other locations there will be an extra fee
- Disability ServicesWheel Chair at an Extra Price
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Small groups of maximum 16 travelers
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- English-speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of drivers and air-conditioned vehicles
- Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels (on twin-share basis, 3-star hotels)
- Vietnam Visa fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights in & out Vietnam
- Single supplement (140 USD/person)
Start the trip in Hoi An, at 8 a.m, we travel 40km outside of Hoi An to visit the My Son Sanctuary - once the capital of the Champa Kingdom during the period from the 4th to the 13th century AD.
Now only 20 temples of the complex still remain due to destruction by bombing in Wartime. Touring around the site and listening to our guide's explanations; you will get a general understanding of the Champa Kingdom and the Cham culture.
Drive back to Hoi An for lunch.
In the afternoon, join a guided walking tour along the beautiful narrow streets of the Hoi An ancient town and visit some key sites such as the Japanese Bridge, Chinese Assembly Halls, and Ancient House... The rest the day is for our own explorations.
This morning you will have a real adventure with a wonderful eco-tour named Wet Rice - which allows you to know about the whole process of how rice reaches its finished product.
Start the day by cycling to the rice farm (other transfer options such as car and motor taxi are available with surcharge applied), riding a water buffalo and then taking part in the plough, raking, sowing, planting, grinding and separating the rice and making rice flour.
At the end of the tour, you will have the opportunity to cook and eat beautiful crispy pancakes which will be served with a cool drink.
This whole experience is held on a family farm and will be something you will never forget. Just prepare to get dirty!
In the afternoon, head toward Hue - home to 2 World Heritage Sites: Hue Imperial city and the Hue royal music. Arrive in Hue in the late afternoon and enjoy rest of the day at your leisure.
Today you will have a full day to discover the poetic city of Hue.
Spend this morning on a boat trip along Perfume River to visit the Thien Mu Pagoda - the iconic symbol of Hue city.
Then, we come back to visit the Hue Citadel - home to the Imperial City. The citadel comprises 3 circles of ramparts and we will step into this one by one. From the exterior circle - Hue Citadel, we then move to the second circle - the Royal Citadel. The third part and also the centre of the citadel is the Forbidden City. Situated inside the Imperial Citadel complex, behind the Throne Palace, the Purple Forbidden Citadel was reserved for the Emperor and his family.
In the afternoon, we continue our tour with a visit to the Khai Dinh and Minh Mang Tombs. While Khai Dinh Tomb is considered as a blend of Western and Eastern architecture; Minh Mang Tomb is known as a perfect combination of manmade and natural beauty. The architecture of this majesty tomb fits harmoniously into the surrounding landscape. Conclude the day by visiting a handicraft village where the conical hats are made.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel then head on a 3.5-hour drive to Quang Binh - home to the Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park - another World Heritage site of Vietnam. On the way, drop in the DMZ, Ben Hai River and Hien Luong Bridge for a short visit.
Have lunch en route.
In the afternoon, enjoy a boat trip along Son River to visit Phong Nha Cave (also called “Wet Cave”) and Tien Son cave (Dry Cave), enjoy the stunning scenery along the way. Reach the Phong Nha Cave then admire its spectacular limestone, the underground river system, stalagmites, and stalactites. Overnight in Phong Nha.
Start the day with a wonderful kayaking session on Chay River to warm up your body.
Then we will get transferred by car to Paradise Cave. First discovered by the British Caving Research Association in 2005, Paradise Cave is considered the longest cave in Asia with a length of 31km. With the miraculous stalagmite and stalactite systems, cool weather and convenient walking paths inside the cave; Paradise cave is now becoming more and more popular with tourists.
You will then go back to Quang Binh for lunch before transferring back to Hue.
- Maximum group size no is 16 people more than 16 people will be adjusted in another group
- You now can get your visa to Vietnam in couple of minutes with your internet connected computers or WiFi built-in mobile phones.
- Please make sure that you have travel insurance before you travel overseas, including but not limited to Vietnam. We have teamed up with 1cover.com.au to provide you a peace of mind. Make sure you have peace of mind when overseas, check out 1cover.com.au
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels (on twin-share basis, 3-star hotels & cruise)
- During peak season accommodation may be in different 3 star hotels subject to avb
- http://visavietnam.org.vn is offering travelers the most convenient way to get their visas to Vietnam that is visa on arrival.