Fish & Chips Tour
In the morning at 8:00 am, our local guide will pick you up at your hotel and take a bike ride to Cam An Wharf.
You will have chances to take part in some hands-on activities that are fun and interesting. Crab catching, casting nets, fishing, boat racing are some of the things you can do.
Enjoy the folk music and peaceful, tranquil villages. have lunch in a local restaurant.
Back to the wharf and ride to Tra Que Village, a small farming community located about 2 km northeast of Hoi An.
You will visit local vegetable gardens and have some tastes of local snacks like pancakes, spring rolls and fried fish before riding back to Hotel.
Tour ends in the afternoon.
- Bicycle on tour
- Fishing activities
- Meet local people
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hoian. Exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bicycle ride
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch at the local village
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses
- Tour is subject to cancellation in case of heavy raining weather and we will offer the alternative optional tour
- Special discount for a private tour provided upon request
- Pick up at the centrally located hotel in Hoian town
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1