Cooking Class at Tra Que Village
In the morning, around 8 am our local guide will pick you up in the hotel lobby.
Have a bike ride around this little ancient town. Stop by Hoi An central market to have the closest view of the local lifestyle.
With our guide, you will learn to choose fresh and necessary ingredients for upcoming dishes.
Head to the Tra Que Village, a small farming community located about 2 km northeast of Hoi An. You will visit a local vegetable garden, be taught about the species in the garden.
Enjoy a short cooking class with the chef and come away with the ability to learn some simple, easy dishes with homemade ingredients!
- Visit the local market
- Tra Que village
- Cooking class
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hoian.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English-speaking guide
- Admission fee
- Bicycle rental
- Lunch at village
- Personal expenses, including drinks
- Special discount for private tour provided upon request