Cham Culture Traces - My Son Private Tour
In the morning, (exact time advised upon the reconfirmation), we will pick you up in your hotel in Hoi An and head to My Son, where the hidden treasure of Cham Culture lies.
My Sơn was a site of religious ceremony for kings of the ruling dynasties of Champa, as well as a burial place for Cham royalty and national heroes. Since it has been discovered and researched by the Viet and international archaeologists and experts, it is now marked as a must-go place in Hoi An!
Thanks to the miracles of the constructions here, their charm and their similarity with other artworks in Southeast Asia, My Son has been designated by UNESCO a World Heritage in the late 20th century for many years.
Drop off back to your hotel in Hoian will end this tour.
- Discover the hidden Cham cultures
- Visit Cham royalty burial sites
- See one of Vietnam's many awarded UNESCO heritage sites
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hoian.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Special discount for a private tour provided upon request
- Exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation.