Boat Trip on Thu Bon River to Handicraft Village
The tour guide will pick you up at the hotel and we will get on the boat on the river of Thu Bon, which is a centre of Champa culture from 700 until the Vietnamese conquest in 1471.
Enjoy your time floating in this calm and peaceful river. You will also have the chance to see the normal lifestyle of locals nearby. You then will have the opportunity to join the fishing activity in the estuary and help with pulling in the nets, this is optional.
We then go onto Thanh Ha ceramic village, Kim Bong furniture village, then floating down to Cua Dai estuary for a great view of the sunset over the river and the sea before returning to the hotel by land transfer.
- Boat trip on Thu Bon River
- Visit the craft villages
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up at your centrally located hotel in Hoian town.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Boat trip on Thu Bon river
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses
- Tour is subject to cancellation in case of heavy raining weather and we will offer the alternative optional tour
- Special discount for a private tour provided upon request