Trip to Ancient Capital (Hoa Lu - Tam Coc) - Ninh Binh - Private Tour
A 90km drive south of Hanoi will lead you to Ninh Binh, the site of the capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in the 11th century.
The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc caves and Hao Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in the 10th century.
The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestones karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding us about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives us the scenery name "Halong-bay-on-land".
Further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued in the site that used to be the king's palace in the 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples.
Late afternoon back to Hanoi.
- Visit the temples of King Dinh and King Le
- Take a boat trip in Tam Coc
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Land transfer in air-con vehicle
- Admission fee
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Personal expenses
- We offer both private and joining option, for joining option only English speaking tour guide available.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1