Hanoi Half Day City Tour With Lunch
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi old quarter and head to the west lake and oldest pagoda in Hanoi - Tran Quoc pagoda, you will have about 45 minutes to see and so deep understanding more about Vietnamese Buddhism and hunting photos beside most beautiful pagoda in Hanoi.
You will continue to visiting Ho Chi Minh complex to see the Mausoleum, The Palace, two houses of uncle's Ho where he lived and worked from 1954 to 1969, then walking to one pillar pagoda which is close by, which was built in 1049 under Ly dynasty.
The bus takes you to Hanoi lacquer workshop to be a unique workshop in Hanoi, where you will know how to make a single picture from eggshell and oyster shell. You will go to an Ethnic museum, where was display 54 ethnics in Vietnam, unique culture and diversity languages in Vietnam. Have lunch in Hanoi old quarter then your tour guide will drop you off at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
- Discover daily life of local people and know more about Vietnamese history
- Save your time and money but great service and unique itinerary
- Picking up and drop off at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
- Enjoy the food with Vietnamese style in local restaurant in Hanoi old quarter
- 5 hours for your trip but see the most famous places in Hanoi
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hanoi old quarter or close by.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- The bottle water in the bus
- Lunch with Vietnamese style
- All entrance fee
- Tour guide and bus with air condition
- Drinks and items not mention above
- Tip for guide and driver
- Appropriate clothing must be worn in the pagoda and mausoleum. Please have a scarf to cover your hair and clothing should go past your knees.