Trang An Grottoes - Mua Cave - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital Private Tour
Ninh Binh is a good base for exploring quintessentially Vietnamese limestone scenery. Far from Hanoi 100km and driver only 2hours with the best choice for tourists who have a short time travelling, with many beautiful places of interest including the nation’s biggest pagoda and the Unesco World Heritage-listed Trang An grottoes. Tam Coc and Mua Cave and Cuc Phuong, Galaxy cave .... and an optional choice for who loves biking.
Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi and start our 2.5-hour journey to Trang An complex - Halong Bay on land. Arrive at Trang An then take a boat trip to visit Trang An Grottes: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see the scenery of mountain and rivers.
Have lunch at a local restaurant with some local special dishes food. After lunch, You will continue to visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. 13:30 Arrive Hoa Lu and Our tour guide will take you to visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple in the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in Chinese Wars and also have a chance to learn about the part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
After the visit and learn about the history of Hoa Lu Ancient Capital take a short drive to the Mua Cave. Which is constructed following the model of “miniature Great Wall” in China with nearly 500 steps up to mountains to conquer? You will spend about one hour to do hard trekking up to the top of the mountain for a view of the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc, Trang An and Ninh Binh city. Get on a bus and come back to Hanoi for drop off at your hotel. Finish full day tour.
- Bike around the rice fields and villages
- Have the Vietnamese buffet lunch at local restaurants
- Visit the ancient Dinh King temple in the Hoa Lu capital
- Visit Mua Cave
- Visit Trang An grottoes - Halong Bay on land
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- Pick-up serviceFree pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel Insurance
- Good English speaking tour guide
- Buffet lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary water bottles on the bus
- Air-conditional shuttle bus trip and transfers from Hanoi Old Quarter
- Local boat trip in Trang An grottoes
- Other expenses are not mentioned above
- Beverages, tips & personal expenses
- Subject to weather conditions
- Don't forget your camera, money for personal expenses, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing for biking and hiking