Tam Coc- Bich Dong Full Day departures from Hanoi
After early morning pickup in Hanoi, head to Ninh Binh province, a scenic drive that takes about one hour.
Start by visiting the ancient capital's Hoa Lu temples, built for the Dinh and Le dynasties.
Then go to Tam Coc wharf where you enjoy a buffet lunch of Vietnamese cuisine. Next, step into your sampan boat and relax as your guide rows you to the caves, a ride of 90 minutes.
When you return to the dock, take a short break before hopping on the provided bicycle for a leisurely 45-minute ride through picturesque rural villages to Bich Dong.
In the late afternoon, return to the city where your tour ends with drop-off at your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
- Enjoy a delicious special dish from Ninh Binh Province for Lunch
- Enjoy a bicycle ride to see the daily activities of locals
- Explore the 3 Caves and inside, see the beauty of Kart - caves which were created million of years ago
- Sail on a boat to explore the most beautiful scenery
- Visit the Big Grotto in Ninh Binh mountainous province
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicewe will free pick up at your hotel in Hanoi center
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Entrance Fees
- Private transport
- Private Tour Guide
- Any personal expenses
- Meals, snacks and drinks not stated in Inclusions
- Drinks at lunch
Your Tour begins with being picked up from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter by your Tour Guide and private transport
Enjoy the beautiful scenery and views on the journey from Hanoi to Ninh Binh Province
Upon arrival in the ancient capital of Hoa Lu, the first attractions to visit are the Temples of King Dinh and King Le
Next stop is Tam Coc Wharf where at approximately 11.45 you go for a Buffet lunch which features Vietnamese cuisine
After lunch, you get to take a boat tour to the fabulous Caves
Relax for a short break before travelling to a nearby countryside village on a bicycle. Here you get to see the daily activities of the locals
The return journey to Hanoi with more beautiful landscapes to admire along the way. Arrive in Hanoi at approximately 17.30
- Tell us if you prefer vegetarian food in booking details
- Bring an umbrella or rain coat in case of rain
- Casual clothing recommended