Street Food Tour of Hanoi
Your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel start by discovering the ancient beauty of Hanoi in 3 hours walking along streets and have an excellent opportunity to experience and explore the lives and activities of the local people.
You will pass by some famous places such as Bach Ma Temple one of the holiest temples in Hanoi, Ly Quoc Su pagoda and visit Hanoi's Saint Joseph church, which is the oldest church in Hanoi built in 1884.
Enjoy many Vietnamese street foods like Banh My, Hanoi egg coffee, Bun Cha, Hanoi pancake and seafood spring roll. Yum!
Your guide will drop you back off at your hotel to end your trip at 9pm.
- Have an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture
- Visit one of Hanoi’s best-kept secrets, a hidden street food restaurant to taste top ten street foods
- Eat with the locals and sample various meat, vegetable and bread specialities that are flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavour
- Try seasonal fruits and sample French-inspired snacks from street carts
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter .
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 6 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Picking up and drop of in Hanoi old quarter
- 01 bottle of water, a cup of local frest beer, rice wine, egg coffee and local dessert
- All street food items as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Tips for local guide
- Drink on tour like as beer/wine/soft drink
- This is a walking tour so suitable and comfortable footwear is advised