Private Tour of Hanoi City and Water Puppet Show
Your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and start by discovering Hanoi city! The first spot, you will have an excellent opportunity to see the oldest pagoda in Hanoi, which is located in West Lake, you will be here about 30-45 minutes to deepen your understanding of Buddhism in Vietnam. After that head to Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and houses, where Uncle Ho lived and worked from 1954 to 1969, a great man of the Vietnamese revolution, who was called a father of the Nation.
Continues to discover one of the unique workshops in Hanoi, the Hanoi lacquer shop! You will see the most skilled hand making with the most beautiful painting and picture arts. Visit the Vietnam museum of ethnology, where displays 54 ethnic groups in Vietnam, diverse culture and specialized languages.
Head to Hanoi Old Quarter and enjoy local food in Vietnamese style restaurant. After lunch, you will go to see the temple of literature- the first university in Vietnam, which was built in 1070 by the King Ly Thanh Tong. Your tour guide with then bring you to Hanoi Hilton prison, where the French imprisoned Vietnamese political prisoners from 1896 to 1954 - Vietnamese people called it "Hell on Earth" the prison also was called " Hanoi Hilton hotel" by US Pilots, John Mc Cain was arrested here from 1967 to 1973.
Witness the best show in Hanoi - The Water Puppet Show and after be dropped back at your hotel to end your tour.
- Chance to know more about daily live of Hanoi people and crazy traffic in Hanoi
- Leading by great tour guide, friendly, knowledge and funny
- Know more about Hanoi history and culture also Vietnam in Ethnology museum
- Enjoy one of the best culture show in Hanoi- Hanoi water puppet show
- Visiting 3 areas in Hanoi city included Hanoi old quarter, French quarter and old quarter
- Great oppotunity to see highlight places in Hanoi in one day
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adult per booking.
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hanoi old quarter or near by.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- A bottle water on tour 500ml/person
- All entrance fee and water puppet show ticket
- Lunch in itinerary with Vietnamese style
- Private English tour guide and bus/car
- Tour picking up in Haoi old quarter or near by in Hanoi city center
- Items not mention above
- Personality fee
- Tipping for tour guide and driver
- Please wear appropriate clothing in the pagoda and mausoleum - scarfs covering shoulder and long clothing.
- We can accomodate to vegetarians, please let your tour guide know before we depart.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1