Private Tour Hanoi City Tour and Cooking Class
The bus and tour guide will pick you up from the hotel in the old quarter about 8 am and head to Tran Quoc Pagoda and West Lake. Tran Quoc Pagoda is located on an island east of West Lake (Tay Ho district), with a 1500-year history, which is considered to be the oldest in Thang Long- Hanoi. It was the Buddhist centre of Thang Long citadel in the Ly and Tran dynasties.
Visit Ho Chi Minh complex. (Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, the presidential palace, house on stilts, where Uncle Ho lived and worked from 1954- 1969).
This is the most recent yet probably the largest and undoubtedly the most exciting Museums in Hanoi and Vietnam. There is both indoors and outdoors section, while the in-house exhibition is particularly informative, the outdoors display and activities make the museum stand out from the rest. Some houses are modelled after the traditional architecture of ethnic minorities, especially those who live in Northern and Central Highlands.
The temple of literature (The first university in Vietnam) Being an ancient school of Thang Long and the first university in Vietnam, Temple of Literature of acknowledged as an ancient historical-cultural heritage which gives tourists deeper understanding about Hanoi's years of culture and tradition. See the Hoa Lo prison relic Hoa Lo prison - 1 of 5 scariest places in Southeast Asia. It was built in 1896 (one of the highest and most active political prisons in Indochina at that time ).
French confined mainly political prisoners here from 1896 to 1954, clients will see how come French tortured political prisoners and effort of Vietnamese political prisoner during period staying here also where American pilots who had been shot down from 1964 to 1973, American pilots called this prison "Hanoi Hilton hotel" Mc Cain Us' senator also was arrested here until 1973.
Hanoi cooking class helps clients to understand about Hanoi cuisine; we want to make your trip an unforgettable time and great experience while you are joining the tour with us. You have a chance of making Hanoi speciality food yourself under guiding by the professional chef. Drop back off at your hotel to end your tour.
- Knowledge, friendly and professional tour guide
- Visiting the most famous places in Hanoi capital
- Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch in a local restaurant
- Join a cooking class with the locals
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hanoi old quarter or near by.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bottle water on tour
- Morden bus/ car/ van with air-conditioning
- Lunch and cooking class
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance ticket fee
- Picking up from hotel in Hanoi old quater or near by
- Drinks on tour
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Please have your shoulders and legs covered for the pagoda and mausoleum