Private Full Day Mua Cave Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour
Located in the North of Vietnam, Ninh Binh has long been known for its beautiful natural scenery, intermingled with temples on the mountain, rice paddies stretching along the river and numerous mysterious natural caves. One of the most unforgettable experiences to start your journey is to go exploring the caves in Tam Coc.
Here, you will be overwhelmed by the natural mountain terrain in various shapes and limestone caves in the midst of the Ngo Dong with rice fields stretching along the river. Within about an hour on the boat, local boat riders will take you through three caves: the Ca Cave, the Giua Cave and the Cuoi Cave. The Mua cave is also a place to be explored.
Mua cave is one of the must-see attractions that you should call on when doing a trip to Ninh Binh!
Our driver and tour guide pick you up at hotels in the Old Quarter Area, Hanoi. Head the south of Hanoi for 110 km. After 2 hours, you will arrive in Ninh Binh. First stop at Hoa Lu, you will have quick visit two temples built in honour of the emperors Dinh Le, their sons, and the Queen... to know why Hoa Lu was building as the capital of Vietnam in ending of nine century.
Second stop at Mua Cave - the highlight attraction in Ninh Binh, challenge yourself for 500 steps up Cave mountain where you will have a great panorama view of Tam Coc and rice field. After that, the bus will head to Tam Coc at noon time. Enjoy delicious set menu lunch cooked by the local chef at quite a bungalow.
At 2:00 pm you will have around 1.5 hours of a boat trip on Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc famous for karst water caves and beautiful water rice field. Then cycle for half an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops inside the village (around 4 km). Drive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel.
- Climb up to the top of Mua Cave to enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river
- Savor delicious local and asian foods during the lunch
- Enjoy a unique boat trip to visit Tam Co
- Visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Vietnamese
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up time in the Old Quarter Area and Hoan Kiem district.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible available.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Biking visit to villages and Tam Coc town
- Boat trip to Tam Coc
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Delicious a lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- 2 bottles of mineral water per person per day
- Transfer round trip with AC modern vehicle
- Personal Expense, Tips & Gratuities.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements