Mua Cave and Trang An Grottoes on Private Tour
This tour brings you to visit Trang An complex – landscapes called an “outdoor geological museum” with numerous caves, mountains, valley water, trees and the historic relic.
In the afternoon, you can choose the activity you want to join.
The first choice is visiting Mua Cave and admire the majestic beauty of landscape here.
The second one is visiting Lang Co Ancient Town. Here you can visit old houses built in European architectural style and learn more about local life of typical villages in the North of Vietnam.
- Mua cave is one of the most beautiful place to view in Ninh Binh.
- Trang An, the eco tourist attraction located in the East of Ninh Binh
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 10 to 11 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Complimentary bottles of water on the car
- All taxes & services charge
- Buffet lunch in a local restaurant
- English speaking guide for the duration of the trip
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- All entrance Fees and Bikes in the countryside
- Cruise Boats
- All other (alcoholic) beverages
- Travel insurance
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price
- Tips, personal expense.
We pick you up at your hotel and depart to Ninh Binh province.
Arrive at Mua cave area, then we will take bike to Mua cave 5km , if you could not take a bike then our tour guide will go directly by car.
Arrive at Mua Caves which boasts unobstructed views that many visitors seek.
Next to the cave entrance, follow a 500-step staircase leading up the peak.
Once you arrive at the top, you will see another cave complex as well as southern Vietnam’s limestone mountain.
Many visitors like to come here at sunrise or sunset, but you can climb up at any time of day. If you prefer to only see the cave, you may want to bring a flashlight, as it is small and dark.
Make Mua Caves part of your personalized Ninh Binh itinerary using our Ninh Binh trip builder.
Ride the bicycles back to the Restaurant where you will enjoy Buffet Lunch in the Local restaurant, try special local famous food is Goat meat.
Depart to visit Trang An Eco Tourism Complex.
Get on the boat through about 7-10 caves Trang An Eco-Tourism Complex is a complex beauty – landscapes called as an ‘outdoor geological museum’ with numerous caves, mountains, valley water, trees and the historic relic.
Trang An cave ecosystem almost belongings to Hoa Lu District and part of the northwest city of Ninh Binh province.
Start the return journey to Hanoi, arriving approximately 18.30. You will be dropped back to your hotel
- Wear comfortable clothing for travelling, walking and cycling
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1