Luxury Seaplane & Day Cruise in Halong Bay
Leave the noise of the city behind as you put on your audio headset and listen to
informative commentary from the professional pilot.
Once you're-up in the air, take in the impressive views of Hanoi and beyond as you fly 45 minutes to Halong Bay instead of over 4 hours by bus getting there.
Experience the thrill of a water landing at the Tuan Chau Marina, where you are transferred from seaplane to Bay Explorer Day Cruise with a welcome, drink onboard.
Then it's your time to discover ultimate Halong Bay with our
cruise with either buffet or set menu lunch in Vietnamese style, visiting Paradise cave and
explore the region by kayak, discovering sea caves and secluded lagoons.
- Discovering sea caves and secluded lagoons
- Experience the thrill of a water landing at the Tuan Chau Marina
- Seaplane cruise
- Vietnamese lunch
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hanoi.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 1-way transfer by seaplane by route Hanoi – Halong or Halong - Hanoi
- 1-way transfer by shuttle bus by route Hanoi – Halong or Halong - Hanoi
- Entrance fee, kayaking, welcome drink Buffet or set menu lunch
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees, tourist tickets, and government taxes
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Other services not mentioned in the program