Hoa Lu & Trang An Full Day Tour from Hanoi
Join in this tour and discover this Vietnamese ancient capital and the magnificent beauty of the scenery of Trang An.
Rather than superb attractiveness and geological interest of the landscape, you will find yourself attracted to its historical and cultural values. Spend just one day to experience how natural history and cultural history mysteriously mingle with each other.
Explore the beauty of the mountains of Non-Nuoc and Can View in Ninh Binh Province and get a chance to learn more about the feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
During this tour, you will also take a boat trip and explore Trang An, an ecotourism complex.
- Explore the beauty of the mountains of Non Nuoc and Canh Dieu in Ninh Binh Province.
- Learn more about the feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history
- Take a boat trip exploring Trang An ecotourism complex. This area was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Email confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Vietnamese
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi Capital
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Mineral water and wet tissue.
- Entrance fees and boat cruising
- Bus transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Cycling round 5km
- Buffet lunch
- All things are not mentioned in the inclusions
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Personal expenses
Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point to start the journey to Ninh Binh province.
Ninh Binh is located south of the Northern Delta, between the Red River and Ma River.
The old city of Ninh Binh is one of many famous historic sites in Vietnam. The provincial town of Ninh Binh has diverse landscapes because of its proximity to the mountains of Non Nuoc and Canh Dieu.
We will arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital and visit 2 Temples of 2 Kings (Dinh Bo Linh and Le Hoan).
We have an hour for lunch at a local restaurant. There, you will have a chance to enjoy local specialities.
After lunch, we take a boat trip to explore the cave complex in Trang An. Enjoy peaceful moments with its clear water, fresh air and spectacular views of the mountainous areas.
Trang An Landscape Complex is a spectacular landscape of limestone karst peaks permeated with valleys, many of them partly submerged and surrounded by steep, almost vertical cliffs. This area was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
At 16:00 our driver will take you back to Hanoi
This is the end of you unforgettable day.
- Confirm your trip with tour operator in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Remember your camera