Hanoi Perfume Pagoda on a Private Full Day Tour
Visit the Perfume Pagoda on a full-day private tour from Hanoi that includes round-trip hotel transport, a scenic boat trip, lunch, admission, and a cable car ride to the mountaintop pilgrimage site.
Follow a short trail into a cave shrine, experience Vietnam's Buddhist heritage, and explore a scenic landscape of karst cliffs and rice paddies.
Begin with pickup at your hotel in Hanoi, and travel into the countryside by air-conditioned bus.
Enjoy views of rural communities as the city traffic gives way to fields and villages, then disembark at Yen Vi Wharf, where you’ll board a boat on the Yen Vi River.
Navigate downstream past rolling green hills and limestone mountains, then return to shore at Duc Wharf.
This tour includes round-trip access to the Perfume Pagoda cable car, so you can reach the mountain shrine without climbing the steep, slippery footpath up the mountain. Get high above the river as the cable car approaches the summit, and continue by foot on the light hike to Huong Tich Grotto.
Enter the grotto to see Buddhist shrines sheltered by limestone walls, then tour the rest of the Perfume Pagoda, a series of important pilgrimage sites for Vietnamese Buddhists.
Pause at a local restaurant for lunch before descending by cable car for the return trip to Hanoi.
This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- round trip to hotel with transport
- cable car or walking up to visit Temple on top of rocky mountain
- Travel by boat and see the landscape from the sailing boat
- 8-hour tour to Perfume Pagoda from Hanoi
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicefree pick up at your hotel in Hanoi center
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Entrance Fees
- Private Transport
- English Speaking Guide And Driver
- Free pick-up and drop-off at hotel
- Gratuities/ Tipping
- Meals, snacks and drinks not stated in Inclusions
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks at Lunch
- Be simply attired
- Bring your Camera