Hanoi Impression: 4 Days 3 Nights Private Luxury Tour
In Hanoi the food is plentiful, it’s everywhere that you look and is an integral part of the livelihoods of many locals. More often than not, the street is the stage where much of what is food related in Hanoi takes place and you can experience this on our guided tour.
Also included is a Wego Halong Cruise: 5 Hours Cruise to see the striking Sceneries, Experience the route of the 2days sleep boat cruise, swimming on the beach, climbing up a mountain for spectacular views or visiting the amazing Cave.
With your Tour Guide, visit Hoa Lu which was the capital city of Vietnam under the Dinh Dynasty between 968 and 980 AD and ancient sanctuaries and tombs can still be seen today. Apart from the historical importance, the area is naturally beautiful, referred to many as the “dry Halong Bay,” with limestone peaks and fertile green valleys.
The tour includes being rowed along the Boi River, which makes for a truly unforgettable experience, passing between towering limestone peaks.
Another place visited is Trang An, which is an ecotourism area surrounded by mountains of limestone, lakes, caves and a rich ecosystem with hundreds of different species. The crust in the Trang An region has a geologic history of 245 million years and includes six strata from of the Triassic and Quaternary Ages. It includes strata of different thickness, which has facilitated karstification and the formation of the area's unique landscape
- Pick Up and Drop off airport ( 2 ways )
- 3 nights on 3 Star Hotel in Hanoi
- Halong bay 5hours on bay with Titov Beach and Amazing Cave
- Hanoi Food Tour ( 3 hours )
- Halong Bay 5 hours cruise visting Titov Beach and Amazing Cave
- Hoa Lu, the old capital and Trang An grottoes
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-Up from Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Welcome drink in hotel and on board
- Welcome drink in hotel and on board
- Complementary bottles of water
- Insurance on boat
- Accommodation as mentioned (twin share)
- Visit Titov beach
- Visit to Amazing cave ( Sung Sot Cave )
- Entrance fees as mentioned
- English speaking guide during tour from Hanoi – Food tour – Halong – Hoa Lu – Trang An
- Air conditioned transportation between Hanoi - Halong – Hanoi / Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Trang An - Hanoi
- Meals as marked in itinerary
- Visa to Vietnam: See How to apply Visa to Vietnam Here
- Tips, Personal Expenses & Others not clearly mentioned above
- Flight tickets
- Beverages, International Insurance
Arrive in Hanoi and check-in at your hotel, then enjoy a complimentary welcome drink. Afterwards is the Hanoi Street Foot tour. The highlights are:
• Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals do - on the street
• Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter
• Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
• Try local specialities with influences from French and Chinese cuisine
• Take in a spectacular night view of Hoan Kiem lake from a secret cafe Schedule details
• Duration: 3 hours
• Meeting point: Pick up from your hotel or our Office
• Ending point: Drop off your hotel Free time to overnight in Maison D’Hanoi Boutique Hotel, Hanoi Gratitude Hotel or Hanoi Center Point Hotel
07:30 - 08:15 Picking up from hotel/ stay and depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:30 Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing - Wego Halong will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which is renowned for its striking, if bizarre scenery, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting, Incense Burner, and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
14:00 Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, visit Surprising Cave - Visit Titov Island where you enjoy swimming on a sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with the excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:00 - Return onboard, cruise back toward Tuan Chau harbour. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on the upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:30 Disembark for a bus ride back Hanoi, short break on the way.
21:45 Drop off at your hotel/ stay, trip ends. Overnight in Maison D’Hanoi Boutique Hotel, Hanoi Gratitude Hotel or Hanoi Center Point Hotel
8:00 am, leave the hotel in Hanoi.
About 10:30 am arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. In 968, Dinh Bo Linh declared himself as the King. Since then Hoa Lu existed as the capital for the next 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang, the country named Dai Co Viet, and 29 years later was under the Le dynasty – King Le Dai Hanh.
In 1010, King Ly Thai To moved the capital from Hoa Lu to Thang Long – present-day Hanoi. Hoa Lu became the old citadel. In Hoa Lu there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
12:30: Have Buffet lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork ….
14:30: Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take a boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see the scenery of mountain and rivers. Trang An is considered as Ha Long on the land.
16:00: Getting in the car for returning to Hanoi.
16:30: Back to Hanoi at your address, Hoa Lu and Trang An Tour ends.
Breakfast at the hotel then free time for yourself. You will be transferred to the airport for your flight home.
- Taxi Knowhow
- Travel Agents are your friends
- Dollars vs Dong
- Be prepared for Airport visa queues
- Apply for your visa (if you’re staying longer than 15 days)
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.