Hanoi – Halong Bay – Ninh Binh 4 Days
This is a 4 Day trip, where you will see so much of their culture of the country. A Grand Dame of Southeast Asia that welcomes guests to experience her colonial grandeur and timeless elegance.
These include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in the 10th century. The kings’ palace in the 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples.
Hoan Kiem Lake, one of the major scenic spots in the city and serves as a focal point for its public life to visit Ngoc Son temple. A Grand Dame of Southeast Asia that welcomes guests to experience her colonial grandeur and timeless elegance.
You will pass the Red River Delta, one of the two granaries of Vietnam. They have great names from their inspirational shapes, including the Surprising cave, Pelican Grotto, Chopstick rock, Butterfly rock, Turtle rock, the island of Fishman’s Head, the Fighting Cocks, the Sail, the Urn, or the Sea Dog!
This tour will be a once in a lifetime experience not to miss, with seeing the variety of temples dated from the 10th century. So much to do and lots of memories of being made, from this tour.
- Hanoi Opera House
- Sleepless streets with live music
- A cyclo to Hoan Kiem Lake
- Famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temple
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from Noi Bai airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability)
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Transportation by a vehicle with A/C
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Cruise on Non-private junk in Ha Long Bay
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam
- Meals as mentioned in the program.
- Any flight does not mention and international tax
- Travel insurance, Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by the hotel
- personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Welcome to Hanoi – Vietnam!
Our driver will be welcoming you at Noi Bai airport; it takes 35 minutes driving to the centre of Hanoi. Once at the hotel check-in at reception. Our tour guide will pick you at your hotel in the Old Quarter, and then you will get a cyclo to Hoan Kiem Lake. This is one of the major scenic spots in the city and serves as a focal point for its public life to visit Ngoc Son temple and the Huc bridge.
And then we will stop at Hanoi Opera House, erected by the French colonial administration between 1901 and 1911. After that, on the way to Water puppet show, we will see Sofitel LegendMetropole Hanoi Hotel. A Grand Dame of Southeast Asia that welcomes guests to experience her colonial grandeur and timeless elegance. Located steps from the Opera House in Hanoï's French Quarter, this legendary property brings guests into intimate contact with the opulence of another era. A stage art invented by the Vietnamese peasants hundred years ago, with nearly 20 stories of Vietnam traditions and daily scenes will be the last activity.
Then a walk on the streets of the old quarter and enjoy the Vietnamese traditional food: Beef noodles, finally (Light lunch/dinner) we will take place.
Please note: Standard check-in time is 14:00. Early check-in is subject to availability of the hotel.
Night activities suggestion: enjoy a local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of the sleepless street with live music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. There is an opportunity to spend your time at the shopping mall or the various boutique Shops.
A 90km drive south of Hanoi will lead you to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam. Before Hanoi took its leading role in the 11th century.
The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in the 10th century.
The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name “Halong-bay-on-land”.
Further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued in the site that used to be the kings’ palace in the 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples. Late afternoon back to Hanoi. Then an overnight stay in Hanoi.
Early departure from Halong Bay, a World Heritage as designated by Unesco in 1994 with nearly 3,000 rocky islets. The drive may take you more than three to four hours depending on the high or low seasons which can lead to a lot of traffic.
Then you will pass the Red River Delta, one of the two granaries of Vietnam. Upon arriving in Halong, we will sail our boat round its natural rocky gardens whilst a tasty seafood lunch is waiting on board. Most of the islets here are not for living due to the lack of fresh water but are excellent for cruising to contemplate their miraculous draws on the horizon.
Many of them have great names from their inspirational shapes, including the Surprising cave, Pelican Grotto, Chopstick rock, Butterfly rock, Turtle rock, the island of Fishman’s Head, the Fighting Cocks, the Sail, the Urn, or the Sea Dog! We can wander to visit grottos, so swimming, or just lazily relax on the sundeck with our drinks.
The boat will be back to the Wharf late afternoon where we take our car or coach to return to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Please note Only local food available on board.
You are free to do as you please until transfer to the airport for departure flight.
Please note: Standard check out time is 12:00.
- Depending on the cruise, kayak will be included or not
- Standard check in time is 14:00
- The rate for 1 pax is inclusive of single supplement