Hanoi Halong Bay - 4 Days
Arrive in Hanoi and travel by cyclo to Hoan Kiem Lake, a scenic spot in the city. From there, see Ngoc Son temple and the Huc bridge.
See Halong Bay, a natural world heritage, as designated by UNESCO in 1994 and 2006, take a boat to the bay and see the "Descending Dragon" made from limestone rocks and karst grottoes.
Spend time at your own leisure swimming and kayaking, attend activities onboard and enjoy a drink with an amazing landscape.
Spend one night onboard our boat! See Luon Cave with its tranquil emerald green waters. An amazing experience! Visit the famous rocks and caves and have free time in Hanoi.
Remember to take your camera and create some amazing memories for years to come!
- Hoan Kiem Lake
- Ngoc Son temple
- Hanoi Opera House
- Luon Cave
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from Noi Bai airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability)
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Transportation by a vehicle with A/C
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Cruise on Non-private junk in Ha Long Bay
- Waters during tour day
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
- Any flight does not mention and international tax
- Travel insurance, Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by the hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
Welcome to Hanoi – Vietnam!
Our driver will be welcoming you at Noi Bai airport; it takes us 35 minutes driving to the centre of Hanoi then check-in at the hotel. Our tour guide will pick you at your hotel in the Old Quarter and then we get a cyclo to Hoan Kiem Lake, one of the major scenic spots in the city and serves as a focal point for its public life to visit Ngoc Son temple and the Huc bridge.
And then we will stop at Hanoi Opera House, erected by the French colonial administration between 1901 and 1911. After that, on the way to Water puppet show, we will see Sofitel LegendMetropole Hanoi Hotel - A Grand Dame of Southeast Asia that welcomes guests to experience her colonial grandeur and timeless elegance.
Located steps from the Opera House in Hanoï's French Quarter, this legendary property brings guests into intimate contact with the opulence of another era. A stage art invented by the Vietnamese peasants hundred years ago, with nearly 20 stories of Vietnam traditions and daily scenes will be the last activity.
Finally, we will take a walk on the streets of the old quarter and enjoy the Vietnamese traditional food: Beef noodles.
Please note: Standard check-in time is 14:00. Early check-in is subject to availability of the hotel
Night activities suggestion: enjoy a local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of the sleepless street with live music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. Or just simply spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
From Hanoi, at 8 AM, head East for more than 3 hours to Halong Bay, the pride of the Gulf of Tonkin, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO in 1994 and 2006.
The road will pass by the Red River delta with green paddy fields and rural villages, where hard-work farmers are busy with their farming jobs, ploughing buffaloes or planting seedling.
Upon arrival in Halong, we’ll take a big boat to cruise the Bay to discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending-dragon” bay, created by thousands of odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes. After a lunch of fresh seafood on board, we can visit the Surprising Grotto, stop for swimming or kayaking (at your own cost), passing floating villages and approach islets to enjoy their beauty in close distance.
Evening attends activities on the boat or relaxes at your own leisure. Overnight on the boat.
Depending on the cruise, a kayak will be included or not.
After breakfast, visit by boat to Luon Cave, a ring-shaped pool inside an island in Halong with absolutely tranquil landscape and emerald water.
Back to the Wharf of Halong passing the densest area with many islands that have been named like the Cock-Fighting Rock, Sail Island, Incense burner rock or Sea Dog Rock.
Arrive at Halong Wharf around 11.00. Return to Hanoi around 4 PM. Free at your own leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
You are free until transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of service!
Please note: Standard check out time is 12:00.
- Pick up from Noi Bai airport