Full Day Deluxe Group Tour of Tour Hoa Lu and Tam Coc
Pick up from your hotel or private address and depart to Ninh Binh. Have a short break at a stop-over in Dong Van, Ha Nam province.
We will then visit a local family in the Tam Coc area. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life and their handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
After leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains on a unique route.
For lunch, we will then come back to the family, enjoy the local cuisine featuring the yin-yang balance of the Asian culture. After the meal, a break with a cup of tea will be served before you continue the journey of discovery Ninh Binh.
Visit Tam Coc by a small boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, the boat trip is a pleasant journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of Limestone Mountains, rice paddy if travelling during harvest season. We will then arrive at Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history.
Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi. When arriving in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi to end your trip.
- Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bikes.
- Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land ”
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Visit the local family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
- High-quality transfer service (Luxury model of Ford Transit)
- Small group tour with maximum 9 people
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePicking up from your hotel in Hanoi old quarter or near by.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Sports bike for cycling.
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in the tour
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- Meal (Vietnamese lunch)
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Motorbike option (7 USD/pax)
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (10USD fees for a group)
- Please bring the following for your day trip: Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen plus a camera to take some photographs of your experience!