Hanoi City Tour Full Day
This tour starts with pick up from your hotel, located in central Hanoi, by your tour guide and private vehicle.
The attractions visited include Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Uncle Ho’s Garden, the Temple of Literature and the Ethnic Minority Museum.
Enjoy an ice-cream on the banks of West Lake, the biggest lake in Hanoi and take part in the Water Puppet Theatre on the Hoan Kiem lakeside.
This tour includes a traditional Vietnam lunch (vegetarian is available)
- Cycling around the old street or take in Puppet Theature Puppet Show
- Visit Biggest lake
- Enjoy Vietnamese typically cuisine in local restaurant
- Visiting Temple of Liturature built 1070 known as the first university of Vietnam
- Visiting his Garden and tilt house with big fish bond, his series of old car..
- Exploring Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-Up from your hotel in central Hanoi
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- entrance fees
- guide and mineral water on bus
- Pick Up from central Hanoi Hotel
- tips ( recommend)
- drinks at meal
The tour begins with pick up from your Centrally located Hanoi Hotel by your LVP Travel Guide.
Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Uncle Ho's garden and learn about his whole life's living and activities. Explore the Temple of Literature built in 1070 and is recognised as the first university of Vietnam
Have Lunch in local restaurant enjoy Vietnam food ( vegetarian is available)
Explore the Ethic Minority Museum and then visit West Lake which is the biggest lake in Hanoi and enjoy ice-cream here on the lake's bank.
Experience and take part in the famous Water Puppet Theatre located on Hoan Kiem lakeside. This is one of the most typically amazing shows in Vietnam Culture
- tell us your hotel in your voucher, we will pick up