Hanoi Airport Arrival Transfer by 7 Seats Car
Choose a convenient and economical private airport transfer that’s available 24 hours daily, all year round.
You’ll be met in the arrivals area and will soon be on your way from Hanoi Airport to your hotel or final destination in Hanoi.
Book a private Hanoi airport transfer in advance of your arrival and experience a quality service that’s safe, reliable, and affordable.
Your driver will meet you on your arrival at the airport, holding a sign with your name on it. If your flight is delayed there’s no need to worry as your local driver will be aware of the schedule and wait for you.
Please note that this service is also available directly to Ha Long Bay for travellers who have booked a cruise and wish to travel to Ha Long Bay by private car.
- Good and experienced driver
- Driver hold signboard with your name at the arrival hall at the airport and wait until he see you
- Clean and comfortable car with aircon
- Child seat available upon request
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Vietnamese
- Duration: 1 to hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, Vietnamese
- Pick-up serviceOur driver holds a signboard with your name at the arrival hall at the airport. In case you can not see him, please call to our hotline number +84909445899, our driver will come to find you.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Parking Fees
- Road Tolls
- Gratuities tips
- Please provide the name of your airline, your arriving flight number, and your scheduled arrival time and drop off address
- For the best service, please book the transfer at least 5 hours in advance of your arrival.
- Note that the transfer is not wheelchair accessible.
- Luggage allowance is 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per passenger.