Half Day Hanoi Art Experience
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi at around 15:00 to transfer to visit the Fine Arts Museum to learn an outstanding collection of arts of Vietnam.
After that, we will take a walking tour around the Hanoi's Old Quarter which has the original street layout and architecture of an old Hanoi. The dinner with Cha Ca La Vong (grilled fish served with noodle) - a very speciality of Hanoi will then give you a feeling of being a local.
The trip will continue with the Ca Tru Show - a fascinating type of vocal music from northern Vietnam and you'll be transferred back to the hotel and finish an exciting day in Hanoi at around 21:15.
- Visit the Fine Arts Museum
- Walk around Hanoi's Old Quater
- Watch the fascinating Ca Tru Show
- Traditional Vietnamese dinner
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hoian.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide
- Vietnamese Dinner
- Admission fee to Ca Tru show
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Pick up at centrally located Hotel (in Old quarter only)
- Ca Tru show only available on Wednesday, Friday & Sunday, for other days this show will be replaced by the water puppet show