Guided Sapa Tour by Train 3 Nights 2 Days
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter then leave for the station to catch night train. The night will be spent on the train.
You will arrive at Lao Cai at about 6 am. Our driver will be waiting to collect you and drive along the stunning roads to Sapa. After breakfast, we will leave the hotel and start the trek down to the valley of Muong Hoa. We will also trek along the Muong Hoa stream; here you will meet the Zay people and learn about there ways and ethics. You will have a picnic lunch at the village and enjoy the beautiful sights of the paddy fields.
The next morning after your night in a hotel we will begin to trek about 4km to visit the village of Black Hmong. Visit the waterfall and hydroelectric power station. Take in the breathtaking landscapes and green forests on the walk back to Sapa town where you will have lunch in the hotel.
The afternoon you will have some free time around the town to do as you please we will then have dinner before heading back to the railway station to catch the night train to Hanoi.
Minimum of 2 adults per booking.
- Experience the typical cultural features of the minorities in remote mountainous areas in Vietnam
- With ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air, it's a magical combination of landscapes
- It's one of the most beautiful places not only in Vietnam but in Asia as well
- Enjoy the trekking trip with a local guide
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum 2 adults per booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you up at your hotel(located in Hanoi Ola Quarter)
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Tax & service charges
- Transportation with A/C
- All meals mentioned in itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Train tickets
- Other things not mentioned clearly in the packages
- Personal expenses
8:00 pm: Our guide picks you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter then you leave for the Hanoi Railway Station to catch the night train to Lao Cai. We will inform you how to do the check-in procedure and keep the rest of the ticket when you check out from Lao Cai Railway Station. We will also let you know how to be picked up at Lao Cai Station upon arrival.
The train arrives at the Lao Cai train station at about 6:00 am. Our driver will pick you up and transfer you along the beautiful road to Sapa. After breakfast, we leave the hotel and start trekking down the valley to the Muong Hoa stream and from here to the Black H'mong village - Lao Chai village (Black H'mong is one of the biggest minority groups in the Sapa). After that, you will continue your trekking along Muong Hoa stream to Ta Van village, visit and learn about "Zay" ethnic people. You will have picnic lunch at the village while enjoying the beautiful views of paddy fields surrounding you. We will go back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Note: If you don’t want to go hiking, we will organise private car and tour guide for you. You will pay us 25USD/pax more for this service.
Evening: Have dinner at the hotel then you will have time to go around discovering Sapa town.
After breakfast, you will trek 4km to visit the village of the Black H'mong. Visit the waterfall and hydroelectric power station established by the French people in the past, view nice landscapes of green forests and beautiful scenery along the way. Walk back to Sapa town. Have lunch at the hotel. Afternoon, you will have free time to visit Sapa town, market, church or visit the free flower garden in Ham Rong Mountain. Then have dinner at the restaurant near Lao Cai railway station before catching the night train back to Hanoi.
You will arrive in Hanoi railway station around 5:30 am. Trip ends.
- The above price is for a trekking group of 10 people or less. Option of private tour available
- Wear appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes