Full-day Private Hanoi City Tour
Hanoi, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards and verdant public parks - the capital of Vietnam and the city’s most interesting places for tourists are all relatively close to each other, which makes it easy to enjoy the best parts of the city on foot or by cyclo. You could probably explore the Ancient Quarter and visit all the places below in a single day.
Hanoi is a destination for famous landscapes in Vietnam, the center of culture, economy, education, politics of Vietnam, to Visit Hanoi one day you will have moments of discovery.
Along with the many thousand years of civilization, with many ancient and modern works, with unique sidewalk cultural experiences, the special historical sites will all make you a trip. Hanoi memorable tour.
Especially not only experience the identity of 36 bustling streets, beautiful roads but also have moments of experiencing the enjoyment of the national culture through the museum, through the puppet theatre special characteristics. .. with full-day private Hanoi city tour.
- Ha Noi old quarter
- Hoan Kiem lake
- Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam,
- Ethnology Museum
- One pillar pagoda
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Ho chi Minh complex
- Tran Quoc Pagoda
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceFree pick up and drop off at Hanoi old quarter
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Water puppet show ( optional)
- English Speaking Guide
- Set menu Lunch
- Entrance fee
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- What not mentioned clearly
- Person expense, Tiips & Gratuities.
- Travel insurance
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Water Puppet show for Deluxe option only.. Then the tour will finish around 17h00 - 17h30.
- Bat Trang pottery village will be visited on Mon, Wed & Fri (without Ethnology Museum). Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village).
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum closes on Monday and Friday morning