Full-day Ninh Binh Private Tour to Mua Cave, Tam Coc, Hoa Lu
Visit Mua Cave - Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get a great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
You'll climb 486 steps at Hang Mua for panoramic views, you'll take a 1.5-hour Sampan boat trip through the caves and countryside landscape of Tam Coc where you can explore and take a short break, before visiting the temples of King Dinh and King Le. You'll then be transported back to Hanoi city.
- Biking tour around Tam Coc Area
- Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc - Three different caves
- Climb 486 steps at Hang Mua for panoramic views and photo opportunities
- Visiting the temples of King Dinh and King Le
- 1.5-hour Sampan boat trip through the caves and countryside landscape of Tam Coc
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Min 2 people per booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop you off at your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dinh & Le temple visits in Hoa Lu
- Sampan boat trip in Tam Coc
- Biking from Tam Coc to Hang Mua (Mua cave)
- English-speaking tour guide during the trip
- Buffet lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine
- Complimentary bottles of water on the bus
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in the itinerary
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Personal expenses
- An Umbrella or raincoat
- A hat & sunscreen
- Please not wearing shorts into temple
- This trip includes biking and climbing activities