Full Day Exploring Hanoi With Green Car Tour
Pick-up at your hotel by the guide and driver.
We will visit Ho Chi Minh Complex, inclusive of his Mausoleum, the house-on-stilts, the quaint One-Pillar pagoda nearby, and Quan Thanh Taoist Temple.
In the afternoon, we will visit the exciting East part of the city including Museum of History, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, ‘The Huc’ Bridge and a trip by ‘green cars’ in the Old Quarter – a great chance to mingle with Hanoians in their daily life.
The Show of Water Puppetry, a stage art invented by the Vietnamese peasants a hundred years ago, with nearly 20 stories of Vietnam traditions and daily scenes will be the last activity.
- Green car tour
- Ngoc Son Temple
- Museum of History
- Quan Thanh Taoist Temple
- Ho Chi Minh Complex
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick-up at your hotel by the guide and driver.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Water Puppet show ticket
- Admission fee
- Private Land transfer by A/C vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses, drinks