Enjoy the Hidden Charm of Sapa From Hanoi 3-day 2-night
Hanoi - Sapa 3 Days 2 Night by Bus ̣̣̣̣̣- One Night in Homestay and One Night in Sapa Town 3 Star Hotel
This tour is designed for travellers who want to stay longer in Sapa and want to experience 1 night at the basic homestay in hill tribe village and 1 night at a hotel in Sapa, even save lots of money in comparison to going by night train.
You will have free times between the lines to enjoy Sapa’ hidden charm, especially you can enjoy friendly services provided by Asia Focus Travel.
- Home of red Dzao People.
- Giang Ta Chai Bridge
- Visit Black H’mong ethnic people in Cat Cat village
- Exploring the local ethnic minorities life in Ta Van village when you spend night in home stay
- Spend a night in 3 star hotel Sapa town
- Spend a night in home stay
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop you off at your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Insurance during the time on bus
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as 3 lunches, 2 dinner, 2 breakfasts
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 1 night at Hmong Sapa Hotel or similar (Room on twin sharing base) & 1 night at homestay with basic single bed (hot water, mosquito net, blanket) The Yen Homestay in Ta Van Village.
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide in Sapa
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Beverages, travel insurance, personal expenses
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Sapa
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick
- You may stay overnight at a homestay for the 1st night or you may do on the 2nd night. Our tour leader will inform you on the bus to Sapa
- Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 km)