Buddhism Pilgrimage - Perfume Pagoda Trip
In the morning (exact time will be advised upon reconfirmation), you will be picked-up at your hotel and then on a comfortable air-conditioned bus, heading West of Hanoi for about 70km.
As soon as the city traffic is over, you will be passing by serene, tranquil rural villages, paddy fields with hospitable people until reaching the Yen Vy Wharf, from where we will take a boat downstream to Duc Wharf and start our light climbing up to Huong Tich Grotto, a sacred place for every Northern Vietnamese. Lunch will be en route.
February, March and June are to be avoided for the heat of summer.
- Boat trip on Yen Stream
- Climbing up to Huong Tich grotto
- Lunch at Huong Tich Grotto
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel in Old Quarters only.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer in air-con vehicle
- Admission fee
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Boat trip on Yen Vy stream
- Cable car (one way back)
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Pick up at centrally located Hotel (in Old quarters only)
- Special discount for private tour available upon request
- Joining tour only